Thanks to the innovative system of built-in spine, side supports and pelvis correction, Baffin automatic is an excellent tool for physiotherapists. It simplifies the process of getting the patient into standing or sitting positions. The spinal support along the whole back line helps to reduce pressure on a single vertebra, while multi-positioning enables the change of an axial tension vector. Thanks to the our remote control system, reaching a standing position is easy and effortless. The patient can remain in the device all day. Thanks to its unique design, it is possible to change their position from standing to resting as often as they wish. By keeping the body moving and not allowing it settle in just one position, the patient“s health is improved.
In a Baffin Automatic, the patient is able to take part in educational activities, occupational therapy and play. The device helps to activate the patient and develop cognitive functions.
Because the Baffin Automatic is fully adjustable, it ’grows’ with the user and allows long-term usage without the need to change the device.
Baffin Automatic is a friendly, functional device for both the patient and the carer. The device features:
- The ability to fit to user's anatomical shape
- Innovative construction of back support imitating the human spine
- Correction of postural defects through proper setting of user's pelvis and spine
- Allows the user to stand, sit or lie down under full stabilisation
- can be easily moved around
- Multi-positioning — unlimited setting positions of the device
- Can be used to put the patient into a standing position gradually
- System of removable under-arm straps, hip side supports and armrests that make it easier to transfer the patient onto the device
- System of comfortable and adjustable armrests
- Intuitive and user friendly remote control
- Safe and hypoallergenic upholstery complying with Öko-Texstandards
- Modern design