Due to the innovative system of built-in Second Spine®, side supports and pelvis correction, Baffin Automatic™ is an excellent tool for physiotherapists.
It simplifies the process of setting a child into sitting or standing position. The spinal support along the whole length of the back helps reduce pressure on a single vertebra, while multi-positioning enables the change of an axial tension vector.
Thanks to the remote control system, reaching a standing position is easy and effortless. A child can remain in the device all day. It allows to change their position from standing to resting as often as required. By keeping the body moving and not allowing it settle in just one position, the child’s overall wellbeing is improved.
Baffin Automatic™ allows a child to take part in educational activities, occupational therapy and play. The device helps to activate the child and develop their cognitive functions.
As Baffin Automatic™ is fully adjustable, it ’grows’ with the user and allows long-term usage without the need to change the device.
Baffin Automatic™ is a user friendly, multi-functional device for both the child and the carer.
The main benefits of Baffin Automatic™ include:
- The ability to adjust to child’s anatomical shape
- Innovative construction of back support imitating the human spine
- Correction of postural defects through correct setting of user's pelvis and spine
- Allows the user to stand, sit or lie down with full support
- It can be easily manoeuvred
- Can be used to gradually set a child into a standing position
- System of removable under-arm straps, hip and side supports and armrests making it easier to transfer the child onto the device
- System of comfortable and adjustable armrests
- User friendly remote control
- Removable, washable and hypoallergenic upholstery complying with Öko-Texstandards